The PharmaSci – 2020 provides an ideal interdisciplinary platform to promote research & developmental activities, and exchange of ideas, scientific information among innovative professionals from pharmacy, medicine, dentistry, paramedical and allied sciences.
Abstract submission is open from 1st November 2019
The students, research scholars/Academicians of science, pharmaceutical Sciences, Medical Science, Life Science, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Bioengineering, veterinary science and allied sciences are eligible to participate in this event.
Call for paper
Scientific abstracts and papers are invited for keynote address, plenary lectures, oral and poster presentation based on theme and relevant areas from various branches of science, Chemistry, Pharmacy and Allied fields. The abstracts will be reviewed on the basis of scientific merit, novelty and applications. The abstract should be free from plagiarism.
Abstracts are invited in the following topics –
- Regulatory Affairs & IPR
- Novel Drug Delivery System
- Pharmacovigilance, Clinical Trials & Research
- Medicinal Chemistry and drug Discovery
- Radiopharmaceuticals and nuclear pharmacy
- Veterinary Science
LIFE SCIENCE, BIOTECHNOLOGY & MICROBIOLOGY
- Agricultural, Industrial and Microbial Biotechnology
- Bioengineering, Biophysics, Bioinformatics & biochemistry
- Genomics and computational biology in drug discovery
OTHER ALLIED SUBJECTS
- Biomedical Engineering
- Diagnostics and patient care
- Defence & armed services in health care system
- Home Sciences, Environmental science and Behavioural Sciences
Instruction for Abstracts Preparation (Oral/Poster)
- Participants are invited to present original research.
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words and should be submitted through online only.
- Abstract must include: Title, author names with affiliations.
- Email id and affiliation of corresponding author should be clearly mentioned.
- Abstract containing research work should be submitted in following format –
- Introduction, objective, methodology, results and discussion, conclusion.
- Abstract details – Font – Times New Roman Size – 12. Presenting author name should be in bold letters and underlined.
- There should not be more than 6 authors.
- Mention 5 to 6 keywords in the abstract.
- Time duration for oral presentation – 10 minutes
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 1st November 2019
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: 20th November 2019
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 20th November 2019
- Regular Registration Deadline: 30th November 2019
- Conference Dates: 01st – 2nd February 2020
Participants who have presented oral & posters; the best paper from oral and poster presentation will be selected for PharmaSci – 2020 award. Award will be notified during valedictory function of PharmaSci – 2020.